Carol A. Salmacia, Esq.
LITIGATION & ADR
Carol A. Salmacia has handled thousands of litigated cases involving: medical malpractice, legal malpractice, products liability, wrongful death, fraud, personal injury, and business disputes. She tried to conclusion over 80 jury trials in CA, NV, IL and WA state courts, including not limited to: medical malpractice, fraud, wrongful death, major birth injury. Retention includes: Mediator, Party or Neutral Arbitrator, E.N.E., Expert Witness.
Ms. Salmacia’s keen analytical skills and natural intuitive ability enable her to get to the heart of the dispute in a calm and professional manner.
As an Arbitrator her decisions are a testimony to her blend of respect for the law and genuine compassion for the party. As a Mediator, she clearly possesses the advocacy skill sets for trial lawyers and defense counsel. Ms. Salmacia’s 38 year consistency for professionalism has rightfully earned her the well deserved respect of the bench and bar.
- Occidental College, B.A. 1967
- Glendale College of Law, J.D. 1976
- DiCaro, Coppo, Popcke, LLP, partner 2013-present
- Haight, Brown & Bonesteel, partner 2002-2013
- Ahrens, Rosa & Salmacia, partner 1999-2002
- Hillsinger & Costanzo, member and partner 1976-1999
- ABOTA (American Board of Trial Advocates) 1989-present
- ABOTA Orange County President 2001
- ABOTA National Board of Directors 1999-2001
- ABOTA Faculty, Masters in Trial Presentation in CA, NV and SC.
- American College of Trial Lawyers Fellow 2000
- International Society of Barristers Fellow 2001
- Medical-Legal Committee 1997-2003
- ABA Tort Trial Insurance National Trial Academy Faculty 2004 & 2007
- Super Lawyer 2006-2009
- Southern California Defense Counsel Board of Directors 1996-1997
- Top 30 CA Women Litigators, Daily Journal 2002-2003
- EB and Rutter Group Personal Injury Practice Lecturer 1989-present
- J.D.R. Panel Member 2009-present