Frank Cronin, Esq.
LITIGATION & ADR
In addition to having litigated employment disputes Frank Cronin has been actively involved in alternative dispute resolution since 1976 including but not limited to:
- 100+ Mediations as advocate
- 30+ Arbitrations as advocate in matters of wrongful termination, breach of contract, discrimination: age, sex, gender, race; sexual harassment, whistle blower & retaliation, trade secret appropriation, wage & hour, overtime, commission & salary base, etc.
- Disputes between automobile manufacturers and automobile dealerships, i.e., flooring, financing, dealership v. dealership, and dealership v. employee, etc.
- Orange County Superior Court appointed Mediator 20+ cases to date
- A.A.A. appointed neutral single Arbitrator 12 cases to date.
- Boston College, A.B. cum laude 1966
- Boston College Law School, J.D. 1971
- University of California Irvine Mediation Certificate 2007
- American Arbitration Association Certification 2012
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Arbitration Certificate 2014
- U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division, trial attorney 1971-76
- Mexican-American Legal Defense Education Fund, Asst. Gen. Counsel 1976-78
- Jackson Lewis, partner employment department, Los Angeles 1986-1996
- Snell & Wilmer, partner, employment, state & federal litigation 1996-2015
- CA State Bar labor & employment section, MCLE Arbitration Lecturer
- Orange County Bar Association, labor & employment section
- Orange County Superior Court qualified DRFA
- “Myths and Facts of Employment Arbitration” author 2009
Travel: Southern California, Northern California, References upon request.