John P. Miller, Esq.
Mediator & Arbitrator
- Loyola University, B.A. 1967
- Loyola University, J.D. 1970
- Pepperdine University Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution 2002
- Admitted: California, US District Courts, US Supreme Court
- Federal Bureau of Investigation 1971-73
- Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney 1973-1976
- Law Offices of John P. Miller 1976-1977
- Morris, Polich & Purdy LLP 1977-2000
- Pro Bono Service Award CA State Bar 2002
- Volunteer Mediator CSP, Santa Ana Public Law Center 2000-2002
- Attorney of the Year Public Law Center 2001
- Certified Arbitrator for the Better Business Bureau
- Pro Tem Judge Orange County Superior Court
John P. Miller, Esq. is a full time neutral and J.D.R. neutral since 2002. He has consistently resolved disputes involving, but not limited to: personal injury, premises liability, products liability, construction defect, architects, civil engineering, municipality law, code, zoning & variance, inverse condemnation, subsidence, soil, toxic waste, mold remediation, homeowner association member disputes, real estate, business disputes.
His Mediation and Arbitration style is marked by his warm personality, courtesy, professionalism, ability to listen, take copious notes, willingness to ask relevant and insightful questions, design creative settlements in Mediations and give detailed written reasons in his Arbitration awards.
Mr. Miller remains a highly sought after neutral having resolved complex disputes in the Counties of: Orange, Los Angeles San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Clark County