Christopher J. Day, Esq.
- Western State University College of Law J.D. 1985 Law Review Editor 1984-85
- Pepperdine University Strauss Institute of Dispute Resolution Certificate 2009
- Supreme Court of CA 1985
- USDC Central, Southern, Northern District Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal 1985
- Day Day & Brown LLP 1985-2010. 100% Litigation practice limited to: medical malpractice, dental malpractice, legal malpractice, personal injury, products liability, business disputes, insurance coverage.
- State Bar of CA: Special Deputy Counsel, Special Master, Probation Monitor
- Orange County Superior Court: Arbitrator, Mediator, Settlement Officer
- Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy 1994
- ABOTA Member 1997-present, Orange County ABOTA President 2002
- California ABOTA President 2007, National Board of Directors1999-present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America 1985-present, A.B.A. 1985-present
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association Board of Directors 1992-96
- O.C.B.A: Client Relations, Ethics, Fee Dispute, Medical-Legal Liaison 1990-97
- “Best Lawyers in America” 2005 - present
- “Super Lawyer” Southern California 2005 - present
- “Angelo Palmieri Award Professionalism-Civility”American Inns of Court 2002
- “Master of the Bench” American Inns of Court Robert Banyard Inn 2002
- Prejudgment Interest in Personal Injury Litigation-California’s Long Awaited Remedy in Civil Code 3291 W.S.U. Law Review 1983; 4 Appellate Opinions
- Adjunct Professor Western State University College of Law
- Lecturer: Medical Negligence & Risk Management for Health Professionals,
- Lecturer: CEB, Chapman University College of Law Board of Advisors
After nearly 30 years in litigation, Mr. Day became a full time neutral in 2010. His ADR practice includes Mediation, Early Neutral Evaluation, Arbitration of personal injury, medical malpractice; surgical, hospital, clinic, therapy, ER, dental malpractice, legal malpractice, business disputes, insurance coverage, etc Honored by his peers for his civility, patience and professionalism, testimonials include:“insightful and courteous”“a highly respected reputation””a skilled neutral with an uncanny ability to focus on strengths, weaknesses and reality” “he has the experience and ability to demonstrate, persuade and close the deal” “a great listener who knows to ask the right questions at just the right time.” J.D.R. is honored to welcome Christopher J. Day, Esq. to the panel.