John R. DiCaro, Esq.
It is noteworthy that in addition to having litigated over 150 jury trials to verdict Mr. DiCaro has mediated and arbitrated disputes continuously since 1966.
He has been agreed to as an independent neutral for both Mediation and Arbitration, and Settlement Officer for the Orange County Superior Court. Mr. DiCaro is highly effective as a humorous, compassionate, evaluative and facilitative Mediator. As a single stipulated Arbitrator, Mr. DiCaro has earned a well-deserved reputation as a “conscientious neutral” basing awards upon solid legal authority, well developed factual examination, and consistently “unbiased,” “professional and unquestionably fair.”
Retention: So Cal, Nor Cal, NV, AZ
- University of Colorado, B.A.
- University of California Berkeley Boalt Hall, J.D. 1966
- Pepperdine University School of Law Clinical Professor
Admitted to practice: Supreme Court of CA, Supreme Court of the United States all federal district courts. Mr. DiCaro’s litigation practice included: all forms of complex business litigation, commercial contract disputes, partnership dissolution, commercial accounting disputes, directors & officers liability, shareholder derivative disputes, professional liability: legal malpractice, medical malpractice, architectural malpractice, real estate broker/agent fiduciary liability, product liability, catastrophic personal injury, hospital staff privileges.
- Ruston, Nance & DiCaro LLP 1966-1978
- Beam, DiCaro LLP 1978-1984
- DiCaro & D’Anthony 1984-1992
- DiCaro, Coppo & Popcke, LLP 1992 - present
- Past President, Orange County American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- AV Peer Review rated Martindale Hubble
- Master Bencher of the American Inns of Court
- Past Director, of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Judge Pro Tempore and Arbitrator for the Orange County Superior Court