Judith A. Williams, Esq.
- University of Illinois - B.A. Language Arts, English, Spanish
- University of Illinois - M.E. Education
- Whittier College School of Law - J.D. Honors: Top 10%
Professional Education & Authorship
- Pepperdine University School of Law Straus Inst. of Dispute Resolution
- Presenter: Basics of Adoption, Public Law Center, 1997
- Presenter: Family Law Practice, Whittier Law School, 2000
- Contributing Author: Guardianships & Conservatorships, C.E.B. 2005
Judith (Judy) A. Williams is a highly experienced A.D.R. neutral, mediator and collaborative law attorney and has been the attention of many articles: The Second Half Orange County Register, Littschwager 2000; Orange County Watch Los Angeles Daily Journal, Crone 1997; and The Pilot Person Los Angeles Times Daily Pilot, Armstrong 1997.
She has a sincere, true desire to help couples complete the divorce process. She is noted for her attentive listening to both parties, unwavering neutrality, understanding of all Family Law Court programs, appointed and retained experts, accountants and psychologists.
She has the experience and ability to remain focused and on task to the steadfast resolution of the issues in dispute. A gentle style, ready smile, pleasant disposition and the professional respect of the bench and her attorney peers make her an ideal choice for any contested dissolution.
Honors & Awards
- Attorney of the Year, Public Law Center, 1997
- Wiley Award for Pro Bono Service, Public Law Center, 1998
- Remarkable Woman Award, Natl. Assn. Women Business Owners 2004
- Admitted: California Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Law Office of Judith A. Williams, Jones & Williams LLP, Partner
- Family Law, litigated divorce, mediated divorce, collaborative law, custody and support modifications, guardianships, adoptions
Memberships & Pro Bono
- Orange County Women Lawyers President 2005, Bd of Directors 2001
- Orange County Barristers Board of Directors 1996-2000
- William P. Gray Legion Lex American Inns of Court, Christian Legal Society, American Bar Association
- Counsel for Clients: Hannah’s House, House of Hope, Salvation Army, Public Law Center, Orange County Facilitator